• 打印 上一主题 下一主题

[精华分享] ❤ 租房经验交流

[复制链接]
    跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    duhaii 发表于 20-10-2008 22:53:23
    68107 63

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

我希望各位会员能在这个帖子下面跟帖,说说自己的一些租房经历,租房受骗的经历,受欺负的经历,房东的人品,……
    一切和租房有关的事情或者经历,但是不要广告跟帖,就谈谈自己的租房经历,经验,或者遭遇。

[ 本帖最后由 duhaii 于 2008-10-22 19:02 编辑 ]

BBS提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏 顶 踩
    沙发
    ktging 发表于 20-10-2008 23:01:51
    占个沙发...给大家看看鬼老是怎么骗人di...
    Hello ,

I hereby attached the pictures of my lovely three bedroom flat but am renting out just two because am currently occupying one. It is a well furnished suitable flat. My flat is located at the Fully furnished Apartments are superbly located in the cultural heart of Adelaide s central business district. A short stroll along the world-class boulevard, North Terrace, takes you to the University of Adelaide and the University of South Australia . Public transport is also right at your doorstep..

Address: 23 King William Street,Adelaide SA 5000
    Rent: $125Per Week ($500.00 Per Month) Bond: $300.00 (The Bond is refundable on your move out}
    Utilities include: Electricity, gas, cable, phone.
    Available: NOW
    Maximum stay: 1 year
    Minimum stay:2 weeks
    Flat mate Description:
    Personal info: SANNE ANDREN, 32 yrs. old, Female, Straight, Professional.
    Household info: Non Smoker, There are no pet(s)
    Preferred flat mate description:
    Smoker: Doesn't matter
    Orientation: Doesn't matter
    Pet: Doesn't matter
    Room and apartment description:

These apartments feature high speed internet, 24 hour security surveillance, student recreational rooms, tutorial rooms and high quality furniture and fittings. Kitchen includes refrigerator, microwave oven, range hood and 2 burner cook top. High quality furniture package includes single bed, TV, 2 seat sofa, dining table and chairs, and desk and study chair in each bedroom. A fully fitted laundry is also on site.
    There is also a live in Residential Supervisor to manage the facility and assist with students' needs with free parking space.
    Access to Health Club at no cost superbly located in the heart of the interesting and vibrant area of cultural heart of Adelaide s central business district., yet with easy and convenient access into the City Center. is a recently developed area around large water basins and walkways with lots of entertainment and places to eat and drink. Let me know if is suitable with you if so you should be able to get back to me.

I'm looking to rent out to nice and cool person really understand your plight and I want you to know that the apartment is fully available. It s your place and you can receive visits as much as it wouldn t inconvenient you.

I would be expecting to read from you about your own interest.

Best Regards

Sanne Cares

乍一看...性价比超高啊...照片通常会很有吸引力...
    但是请坚信便宜没好货...好货不便宜...这天上掉馅饼是没有的...

到第二封信...露出尾巴了..
    Thanks for your prompt response . I hope you are in good condition of health. I would like you to reserve the spare room, so that you can have a place reserved for yourself before my arrival and your arrival also because am presently I am in the UK, {London to be precise}, I am here to visit my husband because we just got married some weeks back. This is the reason I want to rent my apartment out but just one room because I would still come down to Australia to continue my job.  

But since i do not have anybody to entrust my keys with i decided to take couples of pictures of my apartment and made the deposit of it at the DHL so that any body who really understand me can make the payment and the reference number of the keys i deposited before embarking on my trip will be given after making the payment and he/she can move in before my arrival.

If you are presently in Adelaide, i wiil like you to go and view the apartment from outside my apartment , therefore, after viewing from outside therefore and you really loveit ,i will like you to make reservation for your self  by providing me the following details of yours so that i can forward to my lawyer over  and then prepare the Tenancy Agreement Form in your name the processes are not much, you only need to sign a document {which we can both do online}.
    Full Name:
    Sex:
    Moving in Date:
    Phone Number:
    A scanned copy of your passport or Drivers Licence(if any).

I would be expecting to read from you as soon as possible.

Till then, take a very good care of yourself.

Best Regards,

Sanne Cares

他会说人不在当地...提出要用快递将钥匙邮寄给你...当然前提是你把钱打到他的帐户上...可是什么都没有...能打嘛?...这狐狸尾巴大大di啊...
    请大家铭记...不要贪小便宜...澳洲是个一分价钱一分货的地方...当然...开锁不算...
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
    麦麦@T_T 发表于 21-10-2008 00:05:29
    好帖!顶!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地毯
    肉丝儿 发表于 21-10-2008 00:09:48

新来的,留个脚印先

Q1: 上边的事情我原舍友也经历过,不过实在PERTH,其他都一样的。我们本来还很开心,这个房子好漂亮啊,这么大房子就一个人住,只收一间房价钱。谁知到他们开始就要汇钱,连个面都没见。所以我还是让我的舍友小心为妙、嗨,江湖险恶啊。各位xdjm还是要三思而后行啊。有什么事大家都发个帖子讨论讨论。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

妖怪 发表于 21-10-2008 00:12:01
    其实很多情况下 房客的行为也很差劲,对于房东来说,他们当然不希望房客搬走再找人租进来。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

shizhixuan2015 发表于 21-10-2008 00:39:13
    我来响应号召 说一个吧
    希腊女房东 sofia (她的房子都在mile end 同学们小心了)
    主要是克扣bond 她的bond极高要600刀 刚搬进去的时候一般没有那么高 等你住一段时间之后 就提出涨bond 当你同意 给过之后 第二天就让你帮走 并且找理由房子弄脏 之类的 我们之前的房客都被她 扣过 而且是全部扣光 我们还算幸运 因为态度比较强硬 去投诉了 所以拿回来了一部分
    现在老太太学精了 觉得男生不好欺负 我们之后的房客都是女生 而且他在阿大的校园网上还有广告的 特别注明欢迎留学生
    以前还不明白 现在知道了 留学生好欺负啊
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hq890726 发表于 21-10-2008 08:24:03
    那个kingwilm我也收到了,我觉得像骗人。。。谢谢了,我本来还想再了解下呢
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

倒霉的幸运儿 发表于 21-10-2008 12:11:09
    来这3年多,还真没遇到坏房东。:face2: 现在自己做了2房东,自我认为还是可以的。都是留学生,大家都不容易,都是中国人,为什么要自己人害自己人?人还是要以诚相待,心交心。住在一起就是缘分,大家要好好相处!:encourage:
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hi-rui 发表于 21-10-2008 12:39:02
    T,T

英文的,, 看不懂:cry1:
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

finaljyj 发表于 21-10-2008 19:26:07

很赞同“倒霉的幸运儿”

我自己来阿德莱德也有半年多了,遇到过好得(一个东北阿姨,怪不得都说东北人都是活雷锋呢),也遇到过烂的不能再烂的(一个住在Kurralta park,叫彭杨的中国老女人,中国留学生要当心了),克扣bond金不算还诬蔑我们偷她家吃饭用的碟子,最后还把我们赶出来不算还扣我们4个月他家的电话费,现在索性自己做二房东。

做了几个月的二房东也挺有感触地,虽然乍一听这个词不是很好听,但说良心话,二房东赚的那些钱可能也就够自己房租的钱吧,但二房东的压力、风险、付出的精力往往总是被别人忽视。

就我个人观点看,大家都是中国留学生,能帮一把的就帮一把,出门在外都挺不容易的,前天我这就暂住了两个给房东赶出来的中国留学生。其实住一块能多交一个朋友那也是一种缘份,何必为难自己的同胞呢,有能耐的为难鬼佬去。

想好好结个尾,想了半天也没啥好说的,就一句话吧,坐二房东还是得人厚道
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号