• 区域置顶

打印 上一主题 下一主题

[精华] 小贴士!天冷取暖,如何用空调更省电!

[复制链接]
      跳转到指定楼层
      楼主
      梦泪鸣 发表于 25-3-2015 05:27:33

本篇内容为转载/翻译内容,仅代表原文作者或原媒体观点,不代表本平台立场。

空调是家庭中的大件家电之一,它的功率很大,因此耗电量也是很大的。很多人并不知道空调如何保养,导致冷暖效果不佳又浪费电。甚至有些人为了节约,在冬季很少开空调。在实际使用空调的过程中,如何做到更健康舒适,同时实现空调的节能保温呢?空调制热怎样最省电,如何真正实现最佳制热和节能的双重效果?
      合理设定温度
          冬季调节室温,要防止过冷或过热,制冷时高1℃,制热时低2℃,都有约10%的省电效果。冬季空调温度最好设置在20℃左右。室内保持温度在18℃~20℃,据有关调查显示,这一温度范围内,人体的舒适度会大大提高。同时,适宜的调控温度,不但让我们使用时更加舒适、健康,空调在日常使用中也会比较节能,这样也就达到了省电的使用效果。
      定时通风
          冬季人们呆在空调房间中的时间较其他季节要长1/3。而空调房间往往空气不对流,多种有害菌在这样通风环境差的地方容易存活,造成空气中大量细菌、病菌、二氧化碳和尘粒的存在。这时,及时的进行通风在空调使用中非常有必要。
      适宜的出风角度
          选择适宜的出风角度对于空调会使空气的温度升温更快。在空气温度变高后,热气流容易往下走,制热时出风口向下,效果会更好。在夏天时,冷气都是往下走,制冷时出风口应该向上。这样也能达到节能的效果。
      使用睡眠功能
          在睡眠时,人们应该使用空调的睡眠功能,也称为经济功能。睡眠时,人体散发的热量减少,对温度变化不敏感,睡眠功能就是设在人们入睡的一定时间后,空调器会自动调高室内温度,使用这个功能可以起到20%的节电效果。另外,一般10㎡的房间换气周期为两个小时左右,换气的时间约为15分钟。开空调因经常换气,用户还可以考虑在各个房间放一盆清水,增加室内湿度。
      清洗工作
          除了几年一次的“大洗”最好请专业维修人士上门外,平时清洗用户也能完成。过滤网需要经常清洗,一般2到3周清洗一次。抽出过滤网用干的软毛刷灰,或用50℃以下的温水洗,干后装上。空调里的光触媒在用前也要在太阳下晒十分钟左右。空调器的冷凝器和蒸发器盘管可用毛刷和吸尘器垂直清扫。
          如果能切实掌握以上方法,并落实到日常使用过程中,相信家用空调将会更好地发挥其应用效果,还能延长使用寿命。

转载声明: 本文为转载/编译发布,仅代表原作者或原平台态度,不代表我方观点。AdelaideBBS仅提供信息发布平台,文章或有适当删改。对转载/编译有异议和删稿要求的原著方,可联络[email protected]

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏 顶 踩
      回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
      叽叽歪歪 发表于 25-3-2015 07:18:33
      nice
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
      BBS网友  发表于 28-3-2015 04:10:45

louis vuitton outlet stores-008922

Glands within supraclavicular places ASSIST ME PERSONALLY
      : ( Hello, I've the inflamed glands upon both correct supraclavicular region. In order to have the nodes, I must lengthen my personal hands outwards as well as tilt my personal neck of the guitar, or else they're not really very easily palpable. The best node, following 5 days offers decreased through bean dimension in order to pea dimension (less compared to 1cm) however remains. The actual remaining node continues to be large after i lengthen my personal equip. It's not really developing and it is beginning to reduce in size,louis vuitton outlet stores, but nonetheless bean size, perhaps regarding 2cm. I'm really concerned about this particular as being a lymphoma. I'd a call in order to my personal ING that referred to all of them 'shotty' nodes, to not be concerned. However We study on the web and it is beginning to frighten me personally. We also provide really small nodes underneath the mouth as well as upon every aspect from the neck of the guitar. they are much less the actual 1cm and also have already been presently there with regard to 5 many years. I have to additionally observe that I've experienced ACNE BREAKOUTS as well as had been recommended ACCUTANE with this. I've been away accutane with regard to 3 days right now. Perform believe it is the actual accutane leading to the actual clavicular enlargements? I'd driving a car associated with lymphoma as well as required the upper body by beam,moncler down jacket, stomach ultrasound as well as bloodstream assessments. The actual xray as well as ultrasounds had been regular. Bloods like the LDH had been regular, therefore had been the actual ESR. LDH, a hundred and fifty, ESR two mmol. Anything else regular. EBV regular as well. I am unsure how to proceed. I've absolutely no perspiring, a fever and so on. i've inside two times created a little coughing (to obvious throat). I am twenty one,chanel outlet online, man, 168cm, fifty two kg. Very thin for a long time right now. I AM THEREFORE CONCERNED I WANT A FEW ASSIST THROUGH SOMEBODY AVAILABLE, MAKE SURE YOU! Exactly what might i must consider with regard to lymphoma. My personal ING states, absolutely no bigger spleen or even lean meats as well as node will be a lot larger than my own therefore biopsy not really neccessay at this time. HOW TO PROCEED,canada goose outlet, I AM SOOOO FRIGHTENED!!!
      The word "shotty" is usually within mention of the lymph node enhancement associated with a good infectious/inflammatory trigger. Lymph nodes expand throughout attacks associated with bacterial/viral bacterial infections since the lymphatic program may be the immune system from the entire body. Lymph nodes which reduction in dimension in many cases are associated with this specific trigger and could not really go back to their own pre infectious condition. Lymph nodes which still expand tend to be more frequently regarding. Whenever signs and symptoms occur through Lymphoma they often existing along with exhaustion, evening sweats, inexplicable fevers, weight reduction, itchiness,oakley outlet, and so on. Despite the fact that lymph node enhancement within the supraclavicular region is actually regarding, considering how the nodes tend to be lowering in dimensions will be much more a sign associated with infectious/inflammatory problems.
      相关的主题文章:

http://698yingxiao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=483549&pid=460222&page=1&extra=page=1#pid460222
      地毯
      BBS网友  发表于 28-3-2015 11:49:45

代 办 各类真 实证 书,资格证,文 凭学 历QQ1919995987

成功仅仅是一步的路程,而我们应该如何面对呢?你有能力但没有文 凭不行,但文 凭仅仅是敲门砖,你不可以没有,你只有拥有了,你才可以展示你的能力,如果没有这个敲门砖,你再大的能力也是无能为力。面对这个不看能力而注重学历文凭资格证书的现实社会吧!你很幸运地点击了本站,这将是你人生的重要的一个转折点。有关证件方面的问题,我们竭诚为您服务,您的成功,就是我们的骄傲。我们代办的学历文凭均属于真 实 文 凭。在毕业大学有学籍、档案,在教育部门有案和电子注册档案(能登陆中国高等教育学生信息网http://www.chsi.com.cn/上查询)公办大学历证书给您颁发公办高校文凭! .所颁发和办理的公办高校毕业 证 书真 实合 法。可以在学校网站查询,以供用人单位和有关部门电话调查和网站查询,确保无误。档 案齐全:有完整齐全的档案、学籍、成绩单、入学登记表、毕业登记表等,并送学习卡。证 书好使:所拥有的公办高校毕业证书,对求职、应聘、就业、涨薪、晋级、职称评定、资格报考、学 历 认证、出国、留学、移民等都具有效力。详情请登录www.bjlxzx.com联系三好国际教育机构客服 QQ 1919995987 Email:[email protected](本 公 告 长 期 有 效)

BBS网友  发表于 28-3-2015 12:49:12

代 考软考,职称英语,学位英语,会计从业,雅思托福QQ1916901666

尊敬的朋友,您是否在为不堪重负的考试而烦恼?是否还在为没时间参加考试而着急?我们的宗旨是在考生之所急而解考生之急,因为我们有专业的代 考枪手和在教育界的朋友为我们保驾护航,凭借多年来的代 考经验和实力,可为众多急于考试的考生提供帮助,而且我们在全国有多个代 考 联 盟 网点,可以为您实现现叫现考的愿望。考 试科目:自考代 考,学历文凭代 考,电大代 考,学校补考代 考, 成人高考代 考,研究生入学考试代 考,GCT工程硕士代 考,MBA考试代 考,职称资格类代 考,会计上岗证代 考,中级会计职称代 考,注册会计师代 考,注册税务师代 考,统计初/中级资格代 考,审计初/中级资格代 考,地方公务员代 考,国家公务员代 考,建造师一/二级代 考,造价工程师代 考,经济师初/中级代 考,环境影响评价工程师代 考,注册建筑师代 考,注册资产评估师代 考,注册土木工程师代 考,注册安全工程师代 考,注册电气工程师代 考,注册结构工程师代 考,注册城市规划师代 考,注册资产评估师代 考,注册设备监理师代 考,价格鉴证师代 考,中级软件工程师代 考,高级软件工程师代 考,计算机等级一/二/三代 考,教师资格代 考,助理医师代 考,执业医师代 考, 执业护士代 考,日语代 考,执业药师代 考,报关员代 考,报检员代 考,导游资格代 考,司法考试代 考, 大学英语四/六级代 考,公共英语二/三/四级代 考,职称英语A/B/C级代 考,英语专业四/八级代 考,同等学历硕士学位英语代 考,博士英语代 考,雅思代 考,托福代 考,成人英语三级代 考,商务英语(初/中/高)代 考,Jtest代 考,证券代 考,GMAT考试代 考,软考代 考,MPA代 考,acca代 考我们还有多种真 实文 凭证 书办 理,考 试答 案,修改分数,助 考和考试设备.详情请登陆永久域名:www.xdjyksw.com 客 服 Q Q 1916901666 Email:[email protected] (本 公 告 长 期有 效)
      BBS网友  发表于 28-3-2015 17:38:30
      Women's torsos can be a myriad of different shapes, not just for obvious reasons (boobs), but for waist to hip ratio and torso length as well. If you're working out at the gym, aim for slightly loose fitting clothing that will allow for a full range of motion.
      He said he wouldn't be in law school if he were deaf.. The "Censored Eleven" are a bunch of Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons (one of them starring Bugs Bunny) that were withdrawn from syndication in 1968 and never aired again. When Meek Mill was last seen, on Aug.
      To date that is my most favorite homeless person hahahahaha.. You either can send your clothing to a professional dry cleaning facility or dry clean your clothing at home yourself using a dry cleaning product commonly sold in supermarkets. Pack them away with the heaviest items on the bottom, and be sure not to over stuff things, otherwise you'll ruin the fibers.
      Most sink and tub drains will not be readily impacted due to the slowness of those drains. Mrs. Sure enough, all but one of the ships were sunk within days.. You did one super job of explaining to me everything there is to know about this fridge. I actually care about my appearance now, whereas before, I didn't really care that much..
      No love triangle would be complete without a third member, enter Haruki. So we spend our entire lives making sure we don't slip up and offend someone by blurting out what a ridiculous monstrosity his cheek tattoos have turned him into. Very cool cyber interface.
      In fact, as with Rich, I had to pull over on a couple of occasions en route to have a good stretch.Still, this niggle was outweighed by the Civic's many strengths. Hill and Barton were stuck for ways to investigate the idea, however, until the 2004 Olympics gave them the perfect opportunity.
      Was wet nuss de baby son, what name ElijahHis mammy jes' didn't have 'nough milk for him. As he fled the scene, two Good Samaritans ran after him. Jackets are also a little weird, with similar items sometimes fitting very differently. They were preparing one such wheat pile when they were called away for unknown reasons.

[/url]

[url=http://luxdokuo.s237.xrea.com/dokuo/bbs.cgi]

nobis outlet canada goose out
      BBS网友  发表于 29-3-2015 15:19:39

雅思代 考,雅思成绩修改,托福代 考,托福成绩修改QQ1361197575

成功仅仅是一步的路程,而我们应该如何面对呢?你有能力但没有文 凭不行,但文凭仅仅是敲门砖,你不可以没有,你只有拥有了,你才可以展示你的能力,如果没有这个敲门砖,你再大的能力也是无能为力。面对这个不看能力而注重学历文凭资格证书的现实社会吧! 你很幸运地点击了本站,这也许是你人生的重要的一个转折点。有关 证 件方面的问题,雅思,托福,SAT,GRE,GMAT,ACT,AP等各类代  考,成绩修改以及国 际 证 书 办 理,我们将竭诚为您服务,您的成功,就是我们的骄傲。详情请登陆永久域名:www.lxjytkw.com 客 服 Q Q 1361197575  E-mail:[email protected] 本 公 告 长 期 有 效
      BBS网友  发表于 29-3-2015 19:14:58

tenue rooney borussia dortmund champions league sh

It was around 10pm if I remember correctly, and we were having fun drinking when Jessica wanted to take a shower and get more comfortable, sensing a long night of partying ahead. She came back ten minutes later with nothing but a towel on and her cleavage very visible   her tits were really big.
      Just as much a character as Yukito and Misuzu is the actual setting itself. The seaside town is beautifully animated by Kyoto Animation with incredibly detailed and lush designs. And what "cool kids" might Lewis be referring to? Business Insider pointed to a 2006 interview Jeffries gave to Salon. "In every school there are the cool and popular kids, and then there are the not so cool tenue rooney kids.
      Gave the dealers 180 day terms to sell them and if they don they can send them back. Sales of Triumph branded clothing have gone from $1 million to $6 million in revenue annually in the last few years.. In fact, virtually all bullets are used for this. For each insurgent killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, 250,000 shots are fired that hit absolutely nothing.
      I went to a clinic and they didn't test me but gave me a script for perm 5%. I used it last Friday and felt horrible for putting that poison on my body.. The Shopes at Palmilla has Spanish architecture and upscale shops. Travelers who can find cheap flights to Cabo Mexico can borussia dortmund champions league shirt 14 15 take taxis or shuttles when they get to the area, which is located in San Jose del Cabo..
      You might notice this odor liverpool retro shirt xxl under your arms in your armpits. Your feet and genitals might also have new smells.. The electromechanical power steering included as standard is speed sensitive, and has a variable steering ratio. This ensures extremely easy slow manoeuvring, great agility in urban traffic and reassuring stability at higher speeds.
      I have never seen anyone who ordered dortmund london shirt mole ever clean their plate. They feature mole and black beans. They commonly had flounces, seams or pleats, and were belgische voetbal tenue made of similar fabrics as the daytime skirts and dresses. These long skirts and dresses were long and slender, often featuring ruffles or flares.

football shirt maker bayern m

chelsea 2015 away shirt adida

nike inter football shirt chelsea grin evolve t sh
      您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

登录发布 生活求助 搜索

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号