手机被没收,锁屏密码被强行要走

紧接着就是手机信息,聊天记录被复印

女孩要求见大使馆的人,但一直等了4天都没等到大使馆的人

而这段时间,她一直被关押在黑屋里,与世隔绝!!

更为屈辱的是,女孩于3月2日被两名警官押送登上了飞机,得到了机场乘客鄙夷的“注目礼”

如今女孩已经平安回到了国内,虽说五年内不得入境,但是再回到美国估计比登天还难

长微博的最后是女孩辛酸的告诫,“希望所有华人朋友们在美国小心了!”

小编 叮当喵 取材 新浪微博 新闻媒体转载时请注明出处和本文链接。未在文章页面显示位置提供原文链接的,本站将保留追究法律责任的权利。

转载声明: 本文为转载/编译发布,仅代表原作者或原平台态度,不代表我方观点。AdelaideBBS仅提供信息发布平台,文章或有适当删改。对转载/编译有异议和删稿要求的原著方,可联络[email protected]

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏 顶 踩
      回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
      jian11 发表于 8-3-2017 10:32:06
      Nothing wrong with the american police. They are just doing their jobs.
      THe problem is that we ourselves have to change our mindset.  If it is yes, we say yes.  If it is no, we say no.  That simple!
      The girl is unlucky and targeted by border police, if i want to express my sympathy to her.
      American police will not target any person for no reasons, they target you because they are "interested" in you or your likes.  Otherwise they will face severe panalty and law punishment.

Recently these kinds of reports hit more and more media headlines due to Trump's border control policies.

My personal experiences during the 80's and 90's last century told the different stories about american police although i had the same experiences of being shut in the "small black house" every time when i checked in customs clearance due to the fact that I brought with me hundreds of thousands of us dollars cash for the living expenses of the whole visiting team i led(At that time, we don't have credit cards and the morden paypal,etc).  They inquired you about the reasons why you brought with you so huge cash and what for, after you convinced them and they double checked the information you provided, they gave you a go immediately and wished you a pleasant stay in the us.  They perform their duties professionally(individuals who abuse their powers and derelict their duties are the different stories).

So behaving ourselves and having a right attitude, respecting their laws and observing their rules, IF we want to "join"
      them and "play" with them.

This is the top game rule, if we  want to join the global team and perform the duty of "global leader", which I think it is still to early for china in that position.

Just an unemotional and sober express of my personal viewpoints.  

Do you agree?

What do you think?
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

登录发布 生活求助 搜索

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号