AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: How Galliano understands the modern [打印本页]

作者: nikelees2    时间: 24-4-2012 15:08
标题: How Galliano understands the modern

Some might argue that people are accustomed to the strange world created by Galliano. It is very dangerous and rude. Therefore, once again I have the courage discuss the possibility of such recoil with Galliano. This time I invoke that his herve leger clothing is not modern accusations enough.What is modern?” He asked clearly skeptical. “If you must define, I believe my herve leger design is modern. This is an abuse vocabulary.” what Modern means “in this game for most people? GUCCI or the PRADA? Their modern also included the interpretation of historical factors. “PRADA has been inspired from the 1950s and 1960s; the GUCCI then had re-interpretation of the 1970s and 1980s. Perhaps in this people proud of minimalism and pay attention to the functionality of the times, the exquisite production of Galliano seems imbalances. Admittedly, sportswear never belongs to the vocabulary of unique designer pragmatic. Fashion never appears in the manual of Galliano.

The source of article :How Galliano understands the modern   

www.ilikeherveleger.com                  welcome To Free Reproduced.

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (https://ahlwm.cn/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2