| 微信 : Adelaidehelp 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问
  • 打印 上一主题 下一主题

    “今天我请客” 如何用地道英语表达埋单?

    [复制链接]
    跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    qiangbing_fang 发表于 23-3-2015 05:47:36
    3486 1

    本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

    今天打算阔绰一回,请身边的朋友吃顿大餐?如何用地道地英语表达买单方式,文章中包括现金支付、信用卡付账以及支票的方式买单,一起来学习一下吧,别到时候出糗哦!


      1. Paying by Cash

      现金支付

      Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

      服务员,结账。

      Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

      好的,先生。先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

      Guest: Here you are.

      给你。

      Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

      这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

      Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

      多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

      Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

      谢谢!这是给你的小费。

      Waiter: Thank you, sir. You're very kind.

      多谢,先生。谢谢你的好意。

      2. Paying by Credit Card

      信用卡付账

      Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

      结账。

      Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

      这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

      Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

      不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

      Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

      是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

      Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

      那么,可以用信用卡吗?

      Waiter: Yes sure.

      当然。

      3. Sign the Bill

      签字付账

      Waiter: Would you like anything else?

      您还需要些什么?

      Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

      不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

      Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

      好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

      Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

      我想把账记在账单上。

      Guest: What's your room number?

      请问你的房间号?

      Waiter: 1208.

      1208。

      Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

      在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

      Guest: Of course, here you are.

      当然,给你。

      4. Paying by Traveller's Cheques

      用旅行支票付账

      Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

      服务员,结账。

      Waiter: Yes, sir.

      好的,先生。

      Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

      你们收旅行支票吗?

      Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

      是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

      Guest: Here is my passport.

      这是我的护照。

      Waiter: Thank you.

      谢谢。

      Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

      我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

      Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

      是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

      Guest: No problem.

      没问题。

      Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

      我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

      Guest: Thank you very much.

      多谢。

      Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

      多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

      5. Using the Vouchers

      使用赠券

      Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

      对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

      Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

      对不起,现在结账吧。

      Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

      请问分单还是一起结账?

      Guest: Together.

      一起结账。

      Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

      您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

      Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

      现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

      Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

      对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

      Guest: Well, use the vouchers first.

      那先用赠券吧。

      请身边的朋友吃顿大餐?如何用地道地英语表达买单方式,文章中包括现金支付、信用卡付账以及支票的方式买单,大家都学会了吧?


    BBS提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

    免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

    收藏收藏 顶 踩
    回复

    使用道具 举报

    沙发
    calony 发表于 23-3-2015 08:05:49
    lol....
    回复 支持 反对

    使用道具 举报

    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

    本版积分规则

    其他网友还看了 ...

    Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

    客服号

    公众号