标题: 提供一对一辅导:10-12年级的ESL,12年级的生物和物理 [打印本页]

作者: yuxuan    时间: 26-1-2014 17:11
标题: 提供一对一辅导:10-12年级的ESL,12年级的生物和物理
本帖最后由 yuxuan 于 2014-2-1 14:10 编辑

如题,由于朋友不会中文,要我帮她发帖。
朋友目前在阿大读医学,人好成绩佳。
有兴趣的同学可以写邮件联络她(因为她还在度假,2月18号才会回到澳洲)有问题的也可以问我

以下是朋友写的简介:

Hi, I am Brenda Lim from Malaysia. I am keen in offering tuition classes to students who would like to excel academically. Although I did not exactly have any formal teaching experiences, I am keen in offering tuition classes for subjects including ESL(Year 10,11 or 12), Biology and Physics (Year 12 only).

I have helped tuition a few primary and secondary students back in Malaysia. I have also actively helped some friends and have received positive feedback from them. My academic achievements have put me into an advantage on helping students to make further improvements. I have obtained an ATAR of 99.40 in my Year 12 SACE Exam and has also received a merit for ESL.

My ability to converse in other languages like Cantonese and a little in mandarin will be able to help me to understand students difficulties better. However, it is noted that I will try my very best to teach ESL in English instead of other languages and I would also try to improve my students' English by building up their grammar, vocabulary and writing skills.

I would prefer to go to public places when conducting tuition classes. I would also offer to got to females' houses for tuition if your residence is in the vicinity of where I live.

Further information about tuition lessons will be discussed and negotiable via email: [email protected]; wechat ID: brendalyl
Available time: Weekdays (depends on uni timetable) and Saturday (morning and afternoon)

Please contact my friend if you do need any assistance.

Regards,
Brenda

作者: yuxuan    时间: 28-1-2014 15:14
本帖最后由 yuxuan 于 2014-1-28 15:16 编辑

顶。。。。。
作者: yuxuan    时间: 1-2-2014 14:02

作者: yuxuan    时间: 11-2-2014 23:16

作者: yuxuan    时间: 13-2-2014 12:02

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (https://ahlwm.cn/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2